Friday, January 25, 2013

????????


QUESTION:

Oh s**t, what do we do?



ANSWER:
        Yes, I do see it. I think I know what the message means. The bad things that happened lately was Ralph Nader making an outrageous statement, bed bug infestations, Half-Life 3 still missing (good luck finding some news and let me google that for you.), THQ's downfall, Windows 8, and Dead or Alive 5's latest patch going horribly wrong. The only good things that happened were Ni No Kuni and Bulgaria being the best at serving justice. It seems to me that even though the world didn't end and things are fine, it feels like we live in a wasteland. If you get a short or medium feeling of cynicism, that is part of a side effect. I am no doctor but.....I need to update this blog more often, jeez. Alright guys, I'll be back with more content from me on my blog, YouTube, and Nico Nico Douga.

No comments:

Post a Comment