Thursday, February 7, 2013

Latest site update.

    I am sorry if about the delays with the stuff but I am aware there are people facepalming right now as we speak. I heard about the THQ bankruptcy and Metro: Last Light, South Park: Stick of Truth, and Company of Heroes 2 delayed to "TBA" till the the new publishers decide when to release it. I want to get this thing out to you. When I wanted to get S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat, I figured out that my old computer was incompatible therefore I had skip until I get a better computer. S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 was supposed to happened but GSC Game World closed its' door and the sequel was scrapped. I believe the developers are making an MMO called Survanium. Hopefully this game doesn't get canned. I knew I should have gotten better specs so I can get the games that support the developers and publishers. I was introduced to the PlayStation 3. It was a great system but there was one problem, I got it for the wrong reasons. I got that lovely console to overcompensate the fact that my computer can't run Fallout 3. The industry survives off of money, people playing the games, and good praise. I never even bothered to think about that what I did didn't only affect me but affected others. We are now in February 2013, It was awfully late but I redeemed myself for the little slip. I now have a better gaming computer capable of running today's PC games extremely well. The Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti is doing a damn good job. YouTube and Nico Nico Douga videos, posts to this blog, and gaming activities will resume but things will be better this time. I will make a video concerning this situation and will make sure you get something better out of what you want. I will go into further detail later. I am very sorry that I was part of what caused the extremely displeasuring inconvenience.

Sincerely,      
Matthew Badr   
aka Gameboysp13

No comments:

Post a Comment