Sunday, July 14, 2013

I have some great news about content from me.


Check this out on Chirbit Sorry if I went incognito but there is some good news and there is no bad news. I made the list of updates on what I planned

- A comedy skit was uploaded to the Gameboysp13 YouTube channel but that comedy skit is not the one I announced. There comedy skit I announced will be coming up. You just got another comedy skit.

- Stupid Random Shiggy Diggy 3 is in production

- There will be Nico Nico exclusives planned.

- There will be full playthroughs for Psychonauts, Darwinia, and La Mulana at Gameboysp13 Plays.

- Gameboysp13 Live will stream Rise of the Triad: Dark War on the night before the release of Rise of the Triad (2013).

- Rise of the Triad (2013) will be reviewed.

- Mamorukun Curse will be reviewed.

- Hall of Awesome might have two episodes uploaded on the same day.

- I have made a traditional thumbnail.

- more news to be confirmed if they can be eligible for public release.

Come and check out my YouTube Channel at: www.youtube.com/user/gameboysp13
Come and also check out my Nico Nico Douga Channel: www.nicovideo.jp/user/11765116

No comments:

Post a Comment